No where in the ad for the sample did they show that they would send additional shipments automatically and charge you for them.This is why they never show you the price to continue using the product.

I got lucky in the fact that my credit card company declined the charge thus eliminating the hassle of having to return the product and waiting for a refund.

If I wanted more of the product I would have ordered it.I consider the way they conduct business a very hard line on trying to sell their product.

This person wrote the review because of "sending of unwanted product." of ripped muscle x supplement from Ripped Muscle X. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ripped Muscle X to "stop trying to send unwanted product".

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they tried to scam me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ripped Muscle X for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #1150267

after I managed to stop the shipments they offered to sell the product to me at 1/2 price. If they can do this they should have offered to do it in the first place. Just another ploy to try and get you to continue buying their product.