Shady add on the internet, saying free trial just pay for shipping.
Then they start charging after so called 14 days. They were closed on Sunday and last trial day was on 4th Monday they had Holiday. So first thing they do charge the persons credit card. If it is not shipped still that shipment they won't cancel it.I only took 4 capsules and
I had swaer reaction from the Drug, I have bumps all over my body.
This drug is not tested by any lab and is not FDA approved.
I would like govt. of Canada stop non approved food and drugs entering into our country. This becomes burden on our healthcare.
Please be very careful don't buy this kind of medicines on line, they may be very dangerous.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rating should not be star it should be negaetive
- Worst online experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ripped Muscle X Trial
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Frank showed up at my home after I waited two weeks for the service that his receptionist swore he was proficient in servicing a Canadian made Insta-Flame gas fireplace. After..."
- "This product is ridiculously poorly done. The quotes are wrong, the spelling of the names is wrong, some of the things do not even make sense! What a rip off!..."