Mission, British Columbia
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

Shady add on the internet, saying free trial just pay for shipping.

Then they start charging after so called 14 days. They were closed on Sunday and last trial day was on 4th Monday they had Holiday. So first thing they do charge the persons credit card. If it is not shipped still that shipment they won't cancel it.I only took 4 capsules and

I had swaer reaction from the Drug, I have bumps all over my body.

This drug is not tested by any lab and is not FDA approved.

I would like govt. of Canada stop non approved food and drugs entering into our country. This becomes burden on our healthcare.

Please be very careful don't buy this kind of medicines on line, they may be very dangerous.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ripped muscle x trial from Ripped Muscle X and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $111 and wants Ripped Muscle X to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rating should not be star it should be negaetive, rippoff and worst online experience. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ripped Muscle X for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments