I wondered why my credit card balance wasn't going down, and I check, it was because those sneaky bastards were charging my credit card fraudulently without my knowledge.There product is *** and doesn't work!

How can they do this to so many people and get away with it. We should all sue this company for taking our hard earned money, that did nothing in return for any of us. You have to learn the hard way.

My mother always said, play with a dog to long he'll lick you in the mouth.Keep away from this Mickey Mouse Company!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "you took my $$$" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ripped Muscle X. The most disappointing about no2 blast from Ripped Muscle X was being scammers, ripoff muscle x is more like it and rippoff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ripped Muscle X.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ripped Muscle X to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments

They charged my card 89 bucks today. Then when i talked to a customer service rep he told me there was nothing he could do about it and hung up ob me!! This cant be legal!

#1120962

Just found out they've been taking money from my account as well, I think I will sue them for 1.2 mil that might get their attention!