Dorchester Center, Massachusetts

I never got the free trial got an $85 charge on my card

called got hung up by the customer service people called again after agruing with them they said they could only send me another trial and that they would not refund me my money regardless if i want a replacement or not and that they would charge me a fee of $19.95 these people are liars and thief why would i want to give you my hard earn money for free this is a big issue i looked online and found a lot more people having the same issue tried several times to cancel again but there customer service are rude

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ripped Muscle X. The most disappointing about ripped muscle x free trial at Ripped Muscle X was how they tried to scam me Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ripped Muscle X.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ripped Muscle X to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments