Ripped Muscle X - Charged my Account $169.94 after 14 days

1.3
Additional Fees

Charged my Account $169.94 after 14 days For Free (just pay shipping $4.95). 2 separate charges to my account.

When I called to complain, they asked if I was familiar with their terms and conditions.

Cancelled my account and offered to discount the product as much as 75% if I would keep my account active. BEWARE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X T90 Xplode Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ripped Muscle X - Rip Off

I tried the $4.99 X PLODE and the $4.99 Ripped NO2 and I canceled a few days later, because it elevated my blood pressure. They acknowledged I cancelled, but they charged my card for the regular prices for both of $48 and $46.

They will not credit it back to me: and when I called 2 different times, the Women who answer the phones act like they can't hear you, and hang up. This is nothing but a total rip off ! Do not deal with these SCUMBAGS ! They will not answer my emails either !

They use a picture of Sylvester Stallone to promote their ***. I'm sure he doesn't know !

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X T90 Xplode Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Ripped Muscle X - T90 Xplode Free Trial Review from Plaster Rock, New Brunswick

Plaster Rock,New Brunswick
Additional Fees

Regardless of how the pills work, they scam you into paying full price for the product by saying you get a free 30-day trial but then you have to either pay or send them back after 14 days. And they don't tell you they're going to charge you, they just steal your money.

And then, when you call back to have it refunded, they put HALF the money back and take the full amount again.

Don't even bother calling customer service though; they refuse to help you, manipulate you and are rude to boot. Miserable pieces of ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X T90 Xplode Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.