Ripped Muscle X - Simple Review #1481048400

Can someone call me so I can order 610-909-4263

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Ripped Muscle X - Simple Review #1474641945

I applied for the bottle of ripped X which was 3.95. Ijist looked at my bank account and seen your company deducted 89.95 off my card which I never authorized.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Ripped Muscle X - Rename "Ripped RX" to "RIPPED OFF XX"

Moose Jaw,Saskatchewan

First off the shady way they dupe you into getting this is maddening. I am more angry with myself for falling for this *** then with the company (although I am still upset with them).

They advertise "free" ... LOL ... nothing is free. What really *** me off is that they don't mentioned the cost upfront unless you phone them and ask them (the third party billing someplace in Florida came clean and told me the monthly cost and even they were surprised!).

Shipping costs you $ ... if you return it you pay more $$ ... and the products (RX and Xplode which seem to be sold as a couple) cost

you $$$$ in comparison to any other supplement out there. Second - I tried the product for about 10 days.

By day three I felt like I was on some type of amphetamine - I was "speedy" ... could not focus and felt that I was about to explode. It did not feel good at all. Again, this was taken along with Xplode.

Now, this reaction was maybe just me and how my body reacted to it but I did follow the instructions thoroughly. However, this does not negate the fact that this is the way I truly did feel and I expect that others may have the save reaction. My advice - don't fall for the "free" aspect. again ...

this is far from free and could cause some serious and detrimental health issues. I was very happy to get this out of my house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Ripped Muscle X - Trying to send additional shipment without authorization.

No where in the ad for the sample did they show that they would send additional shipments automatically and charge you for them. This is why they never show you the price to continue using the product.

I got lucky in the fact that my credit card company declined the charge thus eliminating the hassle of having to return the product and waiting for a refund.

If I wanted more of the product I would have ordered it. I consider the way they conduct business a very hard line on trying to sell their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Sending of unwanted product..

Preferred solution: Stop trying to send unwanted product..

I didn't like: How they tried to scam me.

Comments

Modesto, California, United States #1150267

after I managed to stop the shipments they offered to sell the product to me at 1/2 price. If they can do this they should have offered to do it in the first place. Just another ploy to try and get you to continue buying their product.

Ripped Muscle X - Supplement Review from Winston, Georgia

I could write a book about the experiences I have had with being charged and not receiving the product after 32 days. The company will not give me the name of the original company that takes it to the USPS nor will they give me the business name can anyone please tell me who the original owners of this company is so I can look them up on the Better Business Bureau website.

Comments

No, still haven't received my refund of $4.95 and $2.95 that I was charged for a product that I never received. It still showed it was in a warehouse in Orlando. Can someone give me a reason why a company can charge you for shipping the product and never do it?

I appreciate your confirmation of something that's already been taken care of by someone on the phone which is a third-party. They would not give me the name of the original company or their location.

So, I can look it up on the Better Business Bureau website to file a complaint for your companies THEFT. I ordered this product on February 10th and was charged on February 11th. On that day it shows confirmation was received at USPS. After talking with USPS they said they do not do the direct shipping they receive it from second party.

They said they received confirmation but never received the package. Which also the customer service with the third party could not give me that information. After 16 days I contacted the third party to cancel a order that I never received. She gave me the Tracking # which while I was on the phone I looked it up and after being on hold.

The lady came back and says she is going to expedite the order and she was going to extend it 30 more days but said I had until March 16th to cancel or I was going to be charged. Unlike a lot of these people on here I read thoroughly through the information y'all have on your fine print and seen that it had to be cancelled within 18 days and also had to be returned. I never received anything and time got away from me until I realized yesterday that my order had been charged to my debit card for both products by a third-party. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen that I cannot get the actual company's name.

After talking to three regular Associates and one supervisor I could not get the original producers of the product nor the actual company that ships the product. I talked with Kelly ID number 38974, Kyesha which has a ID of 39604 and Paul which has a ID number of 39580. Paul pass me to a supervisor which I did not write her name or ID down. The tracking number is 927-489-9999-8873-0261-4026.

If you check it. A pre-shipment info was sent to USPS on 2/11/20016. On 2/10/2016 it says it departed the Shipping Partner Facilty. THIS IS NOT USPS!!!

On 2/10/2016 it states that it arrived at the Shipping Partner Faculty. Thats very odd that it departed the facility and the next line States it arived at the facility after it departed the same Facility. With that much confusion it probably was sent out, arrived, sent out, arrived and God only knows today where it is. The four people all said the same thing I was going to be refunded the charges of the two products which comes to $175.92 but i ask and told each of them that my shipping which I never received for $4.95 and $2.95 should also be refunded since it never arrived at my house.

If you also are also going to refuse to refund the $7.90. I would kindly ask that you give me the name of the company that makes the actual product and their address and the name of the shipping company that you use. So, I can file with the BBB and Consumer Report this exact complaint I have typed towards you the first, second, third, fourth or whoever you claim to be. I have lived 48 years and have a Business Degree.

I worked over 25 years in retail and know the Customer can not and should not be charged for items that has not been shipped to my address; 364 Cedar Lake Drive Calera, Alabama 35040. Thanks

Ripped Muscle X - Simple Review #1455641278

New Liberty,Kentucky

They are professional scammers! They charged my credit card 3 X 87$.

I contested it with my credit card company.

They informed me that they they credited my account for the three charges. So, eat *** RIPPED OFF MUSCLE X!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ripped Muscle X - Simple Review #1454785129

They withdrew money from my account before I even received the product

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ripped Muscle X - Company wanting payment for unreceived shipment

Paid for trial then they automatically billed me for something I did not order nor got. Then they wanted money for it.

Would definitely tell people to stay away from this company. Product does not work! Will not ever recommend this company. Threatens to make your credit worst if you do not pay for the product they never sent you.

A company that should be sued for bad business practices. Never order from this company .Had to pay just to get them to stop bothering me and keep my good credit score.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Ripped Muscle X - Collection Letter for a product I never received

Fostoria,Ohio

I must have ordered this Ripped Muscle X product but never received it. Next I get a collection letter from Collect Pros stating I owe $87.63 for a product I never received.

This seems like a total scam. I reported it to the postal service and am going to report it to the FBI. They give you no contact number or email address. They do give an 877 number to call if you want to make a payment and or a secure payment online.

This will never happen! I can't believe there are companies that do this to people and potentially ruin my credit over some product I never received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ripped Muscle X Supplement.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ripped Muscle X - Same issues SCAM company

Hey y'all, I tried this product for several months with lack luster results. My credit card was compromised so I was issued a new one, after which I received no more ripped muscle x or elite test 360.

Now I have a collection notice letter from a company called collection pros for $94.66. How can there be a collection for something I did not receive?? Totally seems like a scam company, I have sent them and email are waiting for a reply.

I do not care for auto renew contracts anyway and I know better, hate I got suckered into this BS.

Reason of review: Scam .

Preferred solution: Remove me from their list and end the bogus collection process .

I didn't like: Scam.