Ripped Muscle X - More of the same....ripped off by these scam artists

I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had to argue with the sales rep for 15 minutes about that fact that I did not "subscribe" to anything. She was gracious enough to refund me $28. I contacted my CC and they cancelled the card and charges...then a couple week later they re-charged the amounts because the company sent a dispute claiming I knew what I was buying....the funny thing is the "proof" they sent my CC/me shows they have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked..."risk free" trial product (only pay shipping). They also claim i contacted my CC without contacting them...little to they know I have my conversation with them recorded and in the conversation I tell them I' will be contacting my CC to dispute the charges...clearly I contacted them first.

Also be aware they seem to constantly change the name of the product and website. You can't find X-ripped or the website's been changed to Ripped Muscle X or Ultra ripped HD or any other name by now. I have a current BBB claim submitted...we'll see what comes of that.

See the is this a "monthly" subscription???

I'm one pissed consumer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Ripoff muscle x is more like it
    • Rating should not be star it should be negaetive
    • Worthless products

Ripped Muscle X X Ripped Ultra Ripped Hd
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #887528

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ripped Muscle X? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228560 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

What is the number that you called to get in touch with them? I cannot find a number anywhere!

Sep 08 #1209749 Detroit, Michigan

These folks are liars...we should form a class action against there cool tails...who's in? The anonymous person on this post works for the stinkbomb!

Sep 03 #1207742 Columbus, Ohio

I am dealing with them currently. Yes, this company follows shady practices at best and remains difficult to contact. One practice at which they do excell is parasitizing your bank account & credit card once they get that information. They operate like fly-by-night street hustlers and charlatans bilking and stealing from the public. On the cyber-highway, there is always another unsuspecting "customer" to rob. I wonder if they would operate this way in a brick and mortar business.

1 0 Reply

Aug 31 #1206116 Zephyrhills, Florida

In the first place it's your own fault for not reading the whole deal they have terms and conditions if you've read them, you wouldn't have a problem I think you're an *** for ordering and not reading the terms and conditions

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.