I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had to argue with the sales rep for 15 minutes about that fact that I did not "subscribe" to anything. She was gracious enough to refund me $28. I contacted my CC and they cancelled the card and charges...then a couple week later they re-charged the amounts because the company sent a dispute claiming I knew what I was buying....the funny thing is the "proof" they sent my CC/me shows they have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked..."risk free" trial product (only pay shipping). They also claim i contacted my CC without contacting them...little to they know I have my conversation with them recorded and in the conversation I tell them I' will be contacting my CC to dispute the charges...clearly I contacted them first.
Also be aware they seem to constantly change the name of the product and website. You can't find X-ripped or the website anymore...it's been changed to Ripped Muscle X or Ultra ripped HD or any other name by now. I have a current BBB claim submitted...we'll see what comes of that.
See the photo...how is this a "monthly" subscription???
I'm one pissed consumer!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripoff muscle x is more like it
- Rating should not be star it should be negaetive
- Worthless products
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional sofa and paid for it. I also paid for "white glove delivery service", which is highly recommended by the company. The sofa arrived..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."