Ripped Muscle X - More of the same....ripped off by these scam artists

8 of 71 Ripped Muscle X reviews

I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had to argue with the sales rep for 15 minutes about that fact that I did not "subscribe" to anything. She was gracious enough to refund me $28. I contacted my CC and they cancelled the card and charges...then a couple week later they re-charged the amounts because the company sent a dispute claiming I knew what I was buying....the funny thing is the "proof" they sent my CC/me shows they have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked..."risk free" trial product (only pay shipping). They also claim i contacted my CC without contacting them...little to they know I have my conversation with them recorded and in the conversation I tell them I' will be contacting my CC to dispute the charges...clearly I contacted them first.

Also be aware they seem to constantly change the name of the product and website. You can't find X-ripped or the website anymore...it's been changed to Ripped Muscle X or Ultra ripped HD or any other name by now. I have a current BBB claim submitted...we'll see what comes of that.

See the photo...how is this a "monthly" subscription???

I'm one pissed consumer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Ripoff muscle x is more like it
    • Rating should not be star it should be negaetive
    • Worthless products

Ripped Muscle X X Ripped Ultra Ripped Hd
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #887528

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ripped Muscle X? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 71 Ripped Muscle X reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08 #1209749 Detroit, Michigan, United States

These folks are liars...we should form a class action against there cool tails...who's in? The anonymous person on this post works for the stinkbomb!

0 0 Reply

Sep 03 #1207742 Columbus, Ohio, United States

I am dealing with them currently. Yes, this company follows shady practices at best and remains difficult to contact. One practice at which they do excell is parasitizing your bank account & credit card once they get that information. They operate like fly-by-night street hustlers and charlatans bilking and stealing from the public. On the cyber-highway, there is always another unsuspecting "customer" to rob. I wonder if they would operate this way in a brick and mortar business.

1 0 Reply

Aug 31 #1206116 Zephyrhills, Florida, United States

In the first place it's your own fault for not reading the whole deal they have terms and conditions if you've read them, you wouldn't have a problem I think you're an *** for ordering and not reading the terms and conditions

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.