Rathdrum, Idaho
Additional Fees

I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had to argue with the sales rep for 15 minutes about that fact that I did not "subscribe" to anything. She was gracious enough to refund me $28. I contacted my CC and they cancelled the card and charges...then a couple week later they re-charged the amounts because the company sent a dispute claiming I knew what I was buying....the funny thing is the "proof" they sent my CC/me shows they have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked..."risk free" trial product (only pay shipping). They also claim i contacted my CC without contacting them...little to they know I have my conversation with them recorded and in the conversation I tell them I' will be contacting my CC to dispute the charges...clearly I contacted them first.

Also be aware they seem to constantly change the name of the product and website. You can't find X-ripped or the website anymore...it's been changed to Ripped Muscle X or Ultra ripped HD or any other name by now. I have a current BBB claim submitted...we'll see what comes of that.

See the photo...how is this a "monthly" subscription???

I'm one pissed consumer!

This reviewer shared experience about "deceptive sale practices" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ripped Muscle X and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ripped muscle x free trial at Ripped Muscle X was ripoff muscle x is more like it, rating should not be star it should be negaetive and worthless products Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ripped Muscle X.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ripped Muscle X to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1270259

Same thing, I asked for the "free" trial" and then they also sent me another product I did not ask for but appeared on the order page and I could not seem to back out so I paid shipping...What a mistake.

A few weeks later I see 2 $89.9* popping up on my card as recurring charges!!!

I cancelled the card and disputed the charges just now...Citi is pretty good about these things so I'll wait and see.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1228560

What is the number that you called to get in touch with them? I cannot find a number anywhere!

Waterbury, Connecticut, United States #1219319

Same company bagged me too. It's a scam alright!

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1209749

These folks are liars...we should form a class action against there cool tails...who's in? The anonymous person on this post works for the stinkbomb!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1207742

I am dealing with them currently.Yes, this company follows shady practices at best and remains difficult to contact.

One practice at which they do excell is parasitizing your bank account & credit card once they get that information. They operate like fly-by-night street hustlers and charlatans bilking and stealing from the public. On the cyber-highway, there is always another unsuspecting "customer" to rob.

I wonder if they would operate this way in a brick and mortar business.

Zephyrhills, Florida, United States #1206116

In the first place it's your own fault for not reading the whole deal they have terms and conditions if you've read them, you wouldn't have a problem I think you're an *** for ordering and not reading the terms and conditions