Rathdrum, Idaho
100% full Not resolved

I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had to argue with the sales rep for 15 minutes about that fact that I did not "subscribe" to anything. She was gracious enough to refund me $28. I contacted my CC and they cancelled the card and charges...then a couple week later they re-charged the amounts because the company sent a dispute claiming I knew what I was buying....the funny thing is the "proof" they sent my CC/me shows they have a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked..."risk free" trial product (only pay shipping). They also claim i contacted my CC without contacting them...little to they know I have my conversation with them recorded and in the conversation I tell them I' will be contacting my CC to dispute the charges...clearly I contacted them first.

Related: Ripped Muscle X - X-ripped and t-complex scam

Also be aware they seem to constantly change the name of the product and website. You can't find X-ripped or the website anymore...it's been changed to Ripped Muscle X or Ultra ripped HD or any other name by now. I have a current BBB claim submitted...we'll see what comes of that.

See the photo...how is this a "monthly" subscription???

I'm one pissed consumer!

Review about: Ripped Muscle X X Ripped Ultra Ripped Hd.

I didn't like: Everything, Ripoff muscle x is more like it, Rating should not be star it should be negaetive, Worthless products, Customer service.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ripped Muscle X Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss deceptive sale practices / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1270259

Same thing, I asked for the "free" trial" and then they also sent me another product I did not ask for but appeared on the order page and I could not seem to back out so I paid shipping...What a mistake.

A few weeks later I see 2 $89.9* popping up on my card as recurring charges!!!

I cancelled the card and disputed the charges just now...Citi is pretty good about these things so I'll wait and see.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1228560

What is the number that you called to get in touch with them? I cannot find a number anywhere!

dave
Waterbury, Connecticut, United States #1219319

Same company bagged me too. It's a scam alright!

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1209749

These folks are liars...we should form a class action against there cool tails...who's in? The anonymous person on this post works for the stinkbomb!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1207742

I am dealing with them currently.Yes, this company follows shady practices at best and remains difficult to contact.

One practice at which they do excell is parasitizing your bank account & credit card once they get that information. They operate like fly-by-night street hustlers and charlatans bilking and stealing from the public. On the cyber-highway, there is always another unsuspecting "customer" to rob.

I wonder if they would operate this way in a brick and mortar business.

Zephyrhills, Florida, United States #1206116

In the first place it's your own fault for not reading the whole deal they have terms and conditions if you've read them, you wouldn't have a problem I think you're an *** for ordering and not reading the terms and conditions