La Pine, Oregon

purchased a trial.did not think I was signing up for ongoing product purchase as was not fully disclosed.

After trial expired - two weeks, company took $89.95 from my account. After realizing, I called to cancel, they said there would be a $9.95 restock fee for return of product. I returned product the same day. Order was supposed to be cancelled, but conveniently wasn't.

Representative said I would receive refund of difference within 3 - 5 days. When the second product package showed up and another $89.95 was taken from my account I called again. They neglected to cancel the order so now they have more of my money, without my permission. I'm now being told that it will take up to 5 - 30 days depending upon my bank to receive my money back.

They change the story each time won't let you speak to a supervisor...probably isn't one. This is unacceptable! Especially since the second charge was their mistake. Their customer service stinks.

All they do is read from a script, and tell you that there's nothing they can do. I worked as a customer service manager for 30 years, and there IS something they can do, but my expectation of what customer service is or should be doesn't matter to them and they don't care. I'm out $169.95 and no apologies for their error???? They supposedly only handle the customer service, returns, credits for the company...they are not directly associated with them.

What a cop out and run around.

Poor business practices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $180. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ripped Muscle X. The most disappointing about ripped muscle x supplement free trial at Ripped Muscle X was customer service is non existent and how they tried to scam me Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ripped Muscle X.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Ripped Muscle X to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ripped Muscle X?

Comments